Do you want to discover the real Dingle but haven’t a clue what you should do or see? Well, lucky you, as we have put together the top 5 must do’s and see’s to experience on the beautiful Dingle peninsula.
- Take a morning stroll along Inch beach
There isn’t a better way to start your amazing tour of Dingle than a walk along the majestic sands of Inch beach. Stretching more than a kilometer long, this golden paradise offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Dingle peninsula and its majestic coastline.
- Explore the stunning Slea Head
Where is the edge of Europe? Follow me as we venture towards Slea Head. Probably one of the most recognized landmarks in Ireland and it offers the most dramatic views of the Blasket Islands which lay west of stunning coastline.
- Meet Fungie the DolphinHands up who hasn’t heard of Fungie? Well, if by chance you haven’t then get aboard for an amazing jumping spectacular from Dingle’s famous entertainer. Guaranteed to make you smile and great opportunity to see to nature up close.
- Visit the Blasket Visitor centreIf you want to learn all about Gaelic culture then this is the place to visit. A fantastic visitor centre that offers a great insight into the amazing history and Gaelic culture of the people who lived on Blasket Island. A must do for everyone.
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere of Dingle Town
Dingle should be on everyone’s list of places to visit when in Ireland. A vibrant and colourful town that offers great food, lively traditional music and dance sessions and above all will ignite that Celtic spirit in you.
So if you are looking for something unique, something different, then take a magical discovery tour to Dingle. Guaranteed to make you smile and leave you with little doubt why it is the most beautiful place on Earth in my humble opinion.