The Celtic Voyage – 4 Day Adventure Tour
Wild Atlantic Way Kerry. This adventure tour through The Kingdom of Kerry is the best way for you to experience the real adventure of Ireland’s most spectacular destinations, the Ring of Kerry, Dingle and Killarney.
|Tags:||Multi-Day Tour, Wild Atlantic Way Kerry|
Kerry’s Wild Atlantic Way. We will take you on a journey exploring the spectacular peninsula’s of Dingle and the Ring of Kerry. Encounter breathtaking scenery that has made these destinations world famous. Making your way through the glaciated foothills of Ireland’s highest mountains, you will embark on a wondrous discovery of rich musical traditions and wild ecological wonders. A truly magnificent experience that will leave ingrained in your heart the Celtic spirit.
- The historical town of Killarney
- Spectacular Slea Head and the Blasket Islands
- Discover Ireland’s Gaelic culture
- Coasteering Adventure on the Wild Atlantic
- Lively traditional music and dance nights
Your Tour Includes
- Airport transfers for groups of 6+ (Servicing Kerry, Cork and Shannon Airports)
- Experienced and professional guides
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each day
- Private bus chauffeur
When travelling with Mor Active Tours we have your experience and comfort in mind. For that reason we use 4 star or above hotel and guesthouse accommodation throughout our tours. Each location is carefully selected to provide you with an authentic and memorable experience.
- €475 per person sharing (single room supplement €35 per person per night)
* Photo credit: Raymond Fogarty