The Edge of Europe – 6 Day Adventure Tour
Wild Atlantic Way Kerry. The Ring of Kerry, renowned for its picturesque scenery, is a landscape waiting to be discovered. Dotted along its splendid coastline is a treasure waiting to be unlocked full of hidden adventures and ecological beauty.
|Tags:||Multi-Day Tour, Wild Atlantic Way Kerry|
Wild Atlantic Way Kerry. Experience the wonders of Ireland’s largest peninsula with panoramic views from its highest point on Carrauntoohil, rock climbing adventures in a magnificent glaciated valley, cycling through Kerry’s mountainous landscapes and exploring it wild Atlantic coastline in a kayak adventure on this wondrous journey to the edge of Europe.
- Hike to Ireland’s Highest Mountain, Carrauntoohil
- Rock Climbing in a magnificent glaciated valley
- Cycling through Kerry’s mountainous landscapes
- Kayak Adventures on the breath taking Atlantic coast
- Experience the best of lively traditional sessions
Your Tour Includes
- Airport transfers for groups of 6+ (Servicing Kerry, Cork and Shannon airports)
- Experienced and Professional Guides
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each day
- Private Bus Chauffeur
When travelling with Mor Active Tours we have your experience and comfort in mind. For that reason we use 4 star or above hotel and guesthouse accommodation throughout our tours. Each location is carefully selected to provide you with an authentic and memorable experience.
- 6 Day Tour €825 per person sharing (single room supplement €35 per person per night)
Photo by Raymond Fogarty