The Kingdom Adventure Tour – 9 Day Tour
Kerry’s Wild Atlantic Way. The Kingdom of Kerry, renowned for its picturesque scenery, is a landscape waiting to be discovered. Dotted along its splendid coastline is a treasure waiting to be unlocked full of hidden adventures and ecological beauty.
|Tags:||Multi-Day Tour, Wild Atlantic Way Kerry|
Kerry’s Wild Atlantic Way. Kerry, regarded as the Kingdom of Ireland, offers you a world of adventure, spectacular landscapes and cultural treasures. Experience the wonders of the Kingdom with this 9 day adventure of Killarney, Ring of Kerry and Dingle. Discover the hidden gems of this iconic destination as we take you off the beaten path to unlock its cultural treasures, its adventurous landscapes and ecological wonders along Kerry’s Wild Atlantic Way. A journey waiting to be discovered.
- Climb Ireland’s Highest Mountain, Carrauntoohil
- Rock Climbing in a magnificent glaciated valley
- Cycling through Kerry’s mountainous landscapes
- Kayak Adventures on the breath taking Atlantic coast
- Experience the best of lively traditional sessions
Your Tour Includes
- Airport transfers for groups of 6+ (Servicing Kerry, Cork and Shannon Airports)
- Experienced and Professional Guides
- 8 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each day
- Private Bus Chauffeur
When travelling with Mor Active Tours we have your experience and comfort in mind. For that reason we use 4 star or above hotel and guesthouse accommodation throughout our tours. Each location is carefully selected to provide you with an authentic and memorable experience.
- 9 Day Tour €1295 per person sharing (single room supplement €35 per person per night)
* Photo credit: Raymond Fogarty