Discover the unique cultural and ecological wonders of the real Ring of Kerry with a mesmerizing day tour and self guided walking experience that explores the spectacular setting of Bray Head on Valentia Island.
Experience a unique journey along the Ring of Kerry as we take you towards the striking rugged Atlantic coastline of one of Ireland’s largest peninsulas. We will take you off the beaten track so you can get a taste of this landscapes richness through its wondrous ecological beauty, cultural delights and an amazing walking tour overlooking the majestic and inspiring Skellig Islands.
- Killorglin – home to Ireland’s old festival, the Puck fair.
- Mountain Stage – experience spectacular views of Dingle Bay.
- Cahersiveen – birth place of Ireland’s Liberator, Daniel O’ Connell.
- Valentia Island – discover this islands rich culture and history.
- Portmagee – lunch and explore this vibrant coastal village.
- Waterville – find out why Charlie Chaplin made a home here.
- Coomakista & Derrynane Bay – view its spectacular setting and learn about its unique history.
- Sneem – visit the charming village of Sneem.
- Lady’s View – mesmerizing views of the Lakes of Killarney.
- Killarney National Park – learn about its geology and unique creation.
||Killarney tourist office
||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
||9:00 AM – 18:00 PM (Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time)
|WHAT TO BRING
- A pair of suitable trainers/walking boots
- Rain jacket/trousers
- Warm fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approx).
|Professional and experienced guide
||Bus transfer from and to Killarney
|Ring Of Kerry & Bray Head Tour
||Photos of your tour
|Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
** combo tour special: Ring of Kerry tour & Dingle tour! Book here: goo.gl/JqVhEt **