OUR MESMERIZING VALENTIA ISLAND TOUR EXPLORES ONE OF IRELAND’S most westerly and spectacular points that sits right on the edge of the wild Atlantic Ocean.
Take a discover tour of the majestic Valentia Island where we will unearth one of Ireland’s most westerly points and home of the first transatlantic telegraph cable. The island is renowned for its great beauty, ecological wonders and historical importance with many spectacular viewing points. Now that is something different!
|TOUR HIGHLIGHTS||1. Discover the majestic Valentia Island
2. Cast your eyes over the wondrous Skellig Islands
3. Experience breathtaking scenery
4. Learn about the Trans Atlantic Cable
5. Explore the Valentia Island’s Grotto
|START/RETURN POINT||Portmagee Car Park|
|DEPARTURE DAYS||Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday|
|SCHEDULE||11:00 AM 13:00 PM
(Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time)
|WHAT TO BRING||
* Photo credit: Raymond Fogarty