JUMP ABOARD FOR THIS MAJESTIC DINGLE DAY TOUR EXPLORING BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES, Dingle town and best of all venture out on a spectacular boat tour to meet the world famous Fungi the dolphin.
Our first stop of the day sees us take a morning stroll along one of Ireland’s most beautiful beaches, Inch, before exploring the beautiful Slea Head and its many hidden gems. After a bit to eat in the vibrant town of Dingle you will take an amazing boat tour to meet Fungi the dolphin. Get ready to be mesmerized by spectacular jumping displays in the open waters as this wild bottlenose dolphin loves nothing more than to entertain. Once ashore, we will make our return journey to Killarney with a smile and dreaming of Fungi.
- Inch Beach – a beautiful golden strand that offers spectacular views of Dingle Bay.
- Slea Head – considered one of Ireland’s most westerly points with dramatic views of the Skellig and Blasket Islands.
- Coumeenoole & Dunmore Head – a stunning location with wonderful views of Coumeenoole Bay and the Blasket Islands.
- Blasket Island Visitor Centre – an interpretation centre that tells the story of the Gaelic speaking community that lived on the island until 1953.
- Gallarus Oratory – One of the most famous landmarks on the Dingle Peninsula and is completely made of stone and some way it resembles an upturned boat.
- Dingle Town – relax and explore the colourful town of Dingle.
- Annascaul – home to Ireland’s Antarctic Explorer, Tom Crean
- Aghadoe – a picturesque viewing point that overlooks the Lakes of Killarney with remarkable Celtic history.
||Discover Ireland Centre, Beech Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
||9:00 AM – 18:00 PM
(Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time)
|WHAT TO BRING
- A pair of suitable trainers/walking boots
- Rain jacket/trousers
- Warm fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approx).
|Professional and experienced guide
||Slea Head Tour
|Bus transfer from and to Killarney
||Fungi the Dolphin Boat Tour
Photos of your tour
|Any activities/services not listed on itinerary