JOIN US ON A MAGNIFICENT TOUR AROUND THE SPECTACULAR SLEA HEAD PENINSULA. Once described by National Geographic as “the most beautiful place on earth” the peninsula is littered with archaeological and historical sites that are nestled into the breathtakingly beautiful landscape.
Discover a land dotted with majestic views as we take you off the beaten track to explore the dramatic and wild coastline of Slea Head. We will delve into this unique destination as we take a visit to the stunning Blasket Island visitor centre to learn about the extraordinary lives of the talented inhabitants of the island who lived there up until 1953 and their unique Gaelic culture.
1. Explore the Slea Head Peninsula
2. Discover it’s unique Gaelic culture
3. Gaze out upon spectacular landscapes
4. Visit the Blasket Island Visitor Centre
5. Learn about myths and legends
|START/RETURN POINT||Dingle Tourist Office, Dingle Road, Dingle, Co. Kerry.|
|SCHEDULE||11:00 AM – 14:00 PM
(Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time)
|WHAT TO BRING||
* Photo credit: Raymond Fogarty